Friday, January 12, 2007

Bright Lights, Big City


Today I attended a conference held in Odaiba, a seafront area of the Tokyo Bay. There was a reception at a party hall overlooking the night views. Oh yes, that's me who considered rather seriously buying a condo in this area....but came to the conclusion that I actually feel more comfortable and home in the Western part of Tokyo along the Chuo line.

But I do love night views. In that regard in Tokyo, my most favorite place is New York Bar in Park Hyatt in Shinjuku. Having said that, nothing can beat the bright lights of New York City......

2 comments:

carrie said...

You're so right about NYC! I love, love, and love the city! The view is just breathtaking, from Brooklryn, from Queens, from Jersey, etc. It's got a perfect face 360 degrees. NYC is like a man I've been dying to meet - just fabulous as it is!

Neko said...

Thanks for your comments! So, you go on...."You're the Chrysler Building"....right??